How can we help you?
Facebook ‘new’ account prerequisites
In general, it is possible to use the Facebook ‘new’ module with any Facebook account. The prerequisite for this is:
- That the design of the Facebook account being used is set to “New Facebook” and
- That the language setting for the account is either set to German or English.
Adding a data harvesting account
- Add the Facebook account in the Profile Manager under “Facebook New”. If the account is still sent to “Classic Facebook”, it may be necessary to use the manual login function:
Manually add an account
- Define the account that was just added as a “primary account”. (Double-click on the account in the Profile Manager).
- Create a new case.
- Now your logged in account appears in the browser. Click on the “triangle” on the top right corner in the blue Facebook title bar and select “Switch to New Facebook”.
- The Facebook design changes and you can begin harvesting data or adding the next profile in the Profile Manager.