New harvesting engine for the Facebook timeline
v. 1.19.21 and later
The release of SNH version 1.19.21 gives the Facebook module a new engine for Facebook timelines. The new engine resolves some of the problems experienced with the old harvesting engine.
- Structure of timeline harvest:
- Collect all posts. A maximum of 150 posts can be saved if the harvest limit is not exceeded. https://faq.socialnetworkharvester.de/knowledge-base/sicherheitseinstellung-bei-der-sicherung-einer-facebook-timeline/
- Process posts to be added to SNH. The data harvesting profile is rotated after every tenth post that is processed, provided that rotation is enabled (recommended)
- Download images and media files
- Create a screenshot of the post
- Harvest reactions
- Harvest comments
- Number of posts
The limit imposed by the Facebook website’s technology on the number of posts in a timeline that can be harvested is no longer in place.
- Harvesting speed
The harvesting speed has been increased considerably. In particular, harvesting posts without reactions and comments has been accelerated dramatically.
- Account rotation
Account rotation is now also used when harvesting the timeline. We strongly urge you to use 3+ rotation accounts, particularly for large page timelines.