How can we help you?
The following description refers to one dongle. If there are several dongles, the procedure and information are identical.
- Please connect the supplied USB dongle to the computer or notebook you want to use the SNH.
- Install the SNH if you have not already done so. You will receive the download link from your responsible partner.
- Start the SNH.
- You will now see a window with your system ID and several different strings – these are your internal, external USB IDs, and the MAC addresses of your network interfaces; below that, you should see the 17-digit string of the inserted SNH dongle.
- If the 17-digit character string of the dongle does not appear here, please plug the USB dongle into other USB ports of your system. Please get in touch with the responsible partner for you if the SNH dongle is defective/not recognized.
- Once you have received the license for the SNH, please restart the program (SNH) if you had closed it in the meantime and enter your license key in the license entry field.
- Confirm your input.
- After confirming the input, the SNH license window will be closed.
- To work with the program, please restart the SNH.
- Now you can start your work with the SNH.