The Social Network Harvester supports the harvest of YouTube videos.
An SNH Harvest includes:
- Video file
- Video description
- Video Thumbnail
SNH Youtube-data have the file extension .SNY
The data harvest of complete YouTube channels or playlists is not yet supported.
Representation in SNH
In SNH wird jedes gesichIn SNH, each saved video is displayed as a post in the Postingexplorer.
- Date of contribution: Date of publication of the video
- Post title: Title of the video
- Text of contribution: Video description
The video thumbnail is displayed in the media explorer.
SNH backs up all comments and the respective comment responses. The former YouTube function of video comments is not supported.
The duration of data collection is strongly dependent on the number of video comments.
- Start SNH and create a YouTube case. SNH now shows you the browser. The YouTube homepage is already open.
- Select a YouTube video or paste the link of a YouTube video into the address bar.
- SNH recognises that it’s a supported YouTube video. Now the data harvest function is available.
- Start the data harvest with the button